Berry good GRILLED PORK CHOPS
Makes 6 servings
Ingredients: 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce (tamari sauce), 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, ½ cup crushed cranberry sauce, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 6 boneless center-cut lean pork chops.
Easy Modifications: (Gluten free). Use a gluten free Low Sodium soy sauce.
1. Make cranberry marinade by mixing first 4 ingredients.
2. Place pork chops in a shallow plastic container with a tight-fitting lid. Pour marinade over pork chops before covering. Refrigerate for 8 hours.
3. Grill pork chops on indoor or outdoor grill on each side for 10 minutes, brushing frequently with marinade.
Nutrition Profile: Yield 6 servings. Analysis per serving.
- Calories (kcal) 176.57
- Protein (g) 22.73
- Carbohydrates (g) 6.39
- Total Dietary Fiber (g) 0.20
- Total Sugars (g) 4.90
- Added Sugar (g) 4.07
- Fat (g) 5.85
- Saturated Fat (g) 1.98
- Cholesterol (mg) 59.93
- Calcium (mg) 40.65Sodium (mg) 212.22
Ideas for side dishes
Subscribe Be the first to know