Ingredients: 1 lbs. ground round, 2 large egg, ¼ cup onion, finely chopped, ¼ cup green pepper, finely chopped, ½ cup canned tomatoes, ¼ tsp. garlic powder, 2 ½ tablespoons steak sauce, 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash.
- Gluten free: Use Gluten Free breadcrumbs.
- Low fat: Portion a 3 ounce serving.
1. Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
2. Shape into a loaf and place in a baking dish.
3. Bake covered at 350° for 50 minutes.
4. Uncover and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes until browned. Do not drain––lean meat juices are low in fat.
5. Makes 1 loaf with 4 servings of 3 1/2 oz. each.
Yield 4 servings. Analysis per serving.
- Calories (kcal) 255.54
- Protein (g) 30.82
- Carbohydrates (g) 7.33
- Total Dietary Fiber (g) 1.08
- Total Sugars (g) 3.31
- Added Sugar (g) 0.65
- Fat (g) 11.15
- Saturated Fat (g) 4.29
- Cholesterol (mg) 180.57
- Calcium (mg) 38.11Sodium (mg) 321.60
Ideas for side dishes
Subscribe Be the first to know