Quick Chicken Parmigiana with pasta
Ingredients: 8 chicken cutlets (may use breaded chicken tenders for ease), 1 egg, slightly beaten, 2 oz. milk, 1 cup breadcrumbs, 1 Tbsp canola oil, 8 tsp spaghetti sauce, 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, cooked pasta of choice.
1. Gluten free: Use a Gluten Free Chicken Cutlet.
2. Gluten free: Use a Gluten Free Spaghetti Sauce.
Directions: 1. Dip chicken cutlets into egg with milk, then dip into breadcrumbs.
2. In a large frying pan add a small amount of oil. Quickly fry cutlets turning once.
3. Layer cutlets in shallow baking pan.
4. Spread 1 teaspoon of spaghetti sauce on each cutlet, sprinkle with ½ Tbsp cheese.
5. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
6. Serve with your favorite pasta and sauce along with sautéed spinach."
Nutrition Profile: Yield 8 servings, Analysis per serving (without pasta).
- Calories (kcal) 203.48
- Protein (g) 29.46
- Carbohydrates (g) 8.07
- Total Dietary Fiber (g) 0.47
- Total Sugars (g) 1.06
- Added Sugar (g) 0
- Fat (g) 5.42
- Saturated Fat (g) 0.91
- Cholesterol (mg) 91.01
- Calcium (mg) 52.56
- Sodium (mg) 207.33
Subscribe Be the first to know