Turkey breast with orange sauce
Makes 4 servings
Ingredients: 4 boneless, skinless turkey breasts, salt and pepper to taste, 1/8 teaspoon ground thyme, cooking spray, 2 tablespoons low-sugar orange marmalade, ¼ cup orange juice.
Directions: 1. Sprinkle turkey breasts with salt, pepper, and ground thyme.
2. Spray nonstick pan or grill with cooking spray. Grill on each side for approximately 6 minutes turning once.
3. Melt orange marmalade on low setting in microwave. Stir in orange juice.
4. Pour over cooked turkey breasts and serve.
Yield 4 servings. Analysis per serving
- Calories (kcal) 186.91
- Protein (g) 34.28}
- Carbohydrates (g) 4.82
- Total Dietary Fiber (g) 0.06
- Total Sugars (g) 3.79
- Added Sugar (g) 0
- Fat (g) 2.38
- Saturated Fat (g) 0.68
- Cholesterol (mg) 90.72
- Calcium (mg) 12.51Sodium (mg) 112.59
Ideas for side dishes
Baked Sweet Potato
String Bean Salad with Tomato
Subscribe Be the first to know