Recording your baby's first solid foods
Keep track of what you introduce to your baby-
Make a chart to keep track of what foods you introduce to your baby
- Introduce one new food at a time.
- Wait 3-5 days before introducing another new food.
- If your baby rejects the new food, present it again in a week.
- Offer favorite foods regularly.
- Use a chart to record new foods and reactions.
- Your chart can include: Type of food, Date first tried, Reaction, Date later tried, Reaction then
Adapted from Nurturing with Nutrition by Dr. Melanie Bezarte and Lucille Beseler, RDN
Subscribe Be the first to know