Lucille Beseler, RDN
Lucille Beseler, MS, RDN, LDN, CDE, FAND — President-Family Nutrition Center of South Florida
- Registered and Licensed Dietitian, Certified Diabetes Educator, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur.
- President and owner of the Family Nutrition Center of South Florida.
Established in 1991 Family Nutrition Center. Family Nutrition Center is a comprehensive practice providing a variety of nutrition services in multiple locations. Since its inception, the Family Nutrition Center of South Florida has seen over 300,000 children and adults for nutrition evaluation and care.
- Author of Nurturing with Nutrition
As an author her book Nurturing with Nutrition everything you need to know about feeding infants and toddlers receives high praise from physicians and families alike.
Coauthored various journal articles
- An avid advocate for nutrition science in preventing and treating chronic diseases.
Speaks throughout the country on the consequences of obesity and obesity related diseases emphasizings "Nutrition is a Science, Nutrition is not a Fad"
She was invited to speak at the International Day of Women and Girls in Science commemoration at the United Nations in New York on February 10, 2017.
- 91st president of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics representing over 100,000 Nutrition professionals.
- Beseler serves on a number of scientific advisory boards
Beseler is a graduate of Queens College – City University of New York and earned a Master of Science degree from New York University.
Subscribe Be the first to know